Wednesday 30 September 2015

isabella kramer week #39



2015 © ISABELLA KRAMER

NEIGHBOR GIRL'S GIFT 

SIZE: 9,4 in. x 12,6  in. - 24 x 32 cm
PAPER: HAHNEMUEHLE LEONARDO - ROUGH 600 g/m²




Hello dear Watercolor Friends,

hope that the last September day find you fine and full of creativity. Today I start into my painting day with a very good thought of Jeane Haines, I start with a "warm up". I've no masterpiece idea behind, no pressure on my shoulders nor a complete plan, only the wish, to start into my painting afternoon with the beautiful small late-summer bouquet - a nice gift from my sweet little neighbor girl.  So I take a very heavy paper and two of my newest colors DS Duochrome Desert Bronze and Perylene Green, also New Gamboge, Permanent Orange, Alizarin Crimson and can't live without my SAP Green from Mijello this year. I start without any drawing, add colors and water and colors and water ...
Finally I added a hint from Rose of Ultramarine and that's it. Yes, this was a very great fun and now I'm ready to paint Masterpieces - or something similar :D






I agree absolutely with Jean , warm ups are perfect to have fun with your watercolors. 


Cordially greetings, isabella 




.