Wednesday 21 October 2015

isabella kramer week #42

Vineyard Sketch - Step 1


I discover a very nice idea for my workflows: make at first warm ups for your painting, try composition and colors and first at all, BE COURAGEOUS! 
You remember, I'm in my loose painting modus, that means I paint without drawing and so I love this suggestion from Jean Haines. 

Used colors: All DS GREEN APATITE GENUINE, ITALIEN BURNT SIENNA, QUINACHIDONE GOLD, IMPERIAL PURPLE, COBALT BLUE, AUREOLIN 

VINEYARD EXERCISES 
SIZE: 24 x 32 cm - 9,4 X 12,6 in.
PAPER: HAHNEMUEHLE LEONARDO ROUGH 600g/m²


Vineyard Sketch - Step 2

In the second step I add more dark tones and a sky. And I put some clingfilm on the top. 
I don't like the sky and I lost to much light, but this is a very useful exercise for a larger version. 

Now it has to dry. Finally I would love to paint negative grapes and some little details. 


details under lifted clingfilm


Show you in my Blog veredit-art if it is ready.