Wednesday 28 October 2015

isabella kramer week #43


2015 © ISABELLA KRAMER

THE FIRST 
SIZE: 15 in. x 15 in. - 38 x 38 cm
PAPER: GUARDI ARTISTICO - TORCHON 300 g/m²

Hi dear watercolor friends, hope you're fine and the last October days find you very well. 
Yes, it's always the first under his hens and it's my very first painting of a rooster. Not yet ready, but I think the direction is correct and I enjoy this way to paint more than I can say. As you see, I'm still in the intensive study of Jean Haines' gorgeous technique. 




The colors I've used for this first sketch are DS ALIZARIN CRIMSON, QUINACHIDONE CORAL, IMPERIAL PURPLE, ITALIEN BURNT SIENNA, PERMANENT ORANGE, ROSE OPERA AND QUINACHIDONE GOLD all mixed on the paper. For the BLACK of the eye I took INDIGO and IMPERIAL PURPLE .


If you like, I'll show the finished painting in my blog www.veredit-art.blogspot.de 







cock-a-doodle-do

yours isabella